Tunisian Crochet Roses Garden Boots
The Tunisian Crochet Roses Garden Boots were the first pair of slippers I made of the Cloud 9 Slippers and the last to be published. You can get the Cloud 9 slippers or Cupids Sweet Hearts Cloud 9 Booties FREE on my blog or there’s the Tunisian Berry Booties available for sale in my Ravelry shop.
This pattern is written more like a regular crochet pattern. It uses both regular crochet and the basics of tunisian crochet, the afghan stitch and stitch notes. I’ve made it as easy as possible for competent crocheters to work up.
There’s a chart pattern for the slippers available with the Cloud 9 Slippers available HERE.
Not sure about Tunisian crochet? Try working up the sample tutorial available on YouTube.
Tunisian Crochet Roses Garden Boots Pattern Notes..
Click HERE for pattern difficulty ratings.
- Small 6/7 (23.5-24.1cm)
- Medium 7/8 (24.5-24.8cm)
- Large 8/9 (25.1-25.4cm)
- US J10/6.00mm
- US K10.5/6.50mm
- Tunisian US L/8.00mm
- 1 ball (164 yd) Phentex Slipper & Craft Yarn
- 2/3 ball (80 yd) Bernat Pipsqueak Yarn
- 2 balls (315 yds / 288m) Caron Simply Soft Yarn (Master Colour)
- 1/2 ball (315 yds / 288m) Caron Simply Soft Yarn (Green)
- 1/2 ball (315 yds / 288m) Caron Simply Soft Yarn (Flower Colour)
- hdc-dec – yarn over, insert hook into next st, yarn over, draw up a loop, yarn over, insert hook into next st, yarn over, draw up a loop, yarn over, draw a loop up through all loops on hook.
- FPDC – Front Post Double Crochet
- fpdc-dec – yo, insert hook under post of next st, yo, draw up through st, yo, draw up through 2 loops on hook, yo, insert hook under post of next st, yo, draw up through st, yo, draw through 2 loops on hook, yo, draw through remaining 3 loops
- FL/BL – Front or Back loop only
- Invisible Join
- 4 buttons
- Needle & Thread