Tunisian Crochet Berry Booties
The Tunisian Crochet Berry Booties use both regular crochet and Tunisian crochet. This pattern is written more like a regular crochet pattern. It uses the basics of tunisian crochet, the afghan stitch and stitch notes. I’ve made it as easy as possible for competent crocheters to work up. For this pattern you will have to have an understanding of how to work Tunisian in the round.
Love the booties but not sure about the berry stitch? Check out my Tunisian Crochet Berry Stitch for a video tutorial to help work up the berries, they are a lot of fun to hook once you get the hang of them.
Tunisian Crochet Berry Booties Pattern Notes..
Click HERE for pattern difficulty ratings.
- US J10/6.00mm
- US K10.5/6.50mm
- Double Ended US J10/6.00mm
- 1 Ball (164 yd / 150 m) Phentex Slipper & Craft Yarn (For largest size you may need more than 1 ball)
- 1 Ball (120 yd / 109 m) Bernat Pipsqueak Yarn
- 1 Ball (315 yds / 288 m) Caron Simply Soft Yarn in MC (Master Colour) and about 100 yds of AC1 (Alternate Colour)
- Small Ladies 6/7 (23.5-24.1 cm)
- Medium Ladies 7/8 (24.5-24.8 cm)
- Large Ladies 8/9 (25.1-25.4 cm)
- Extra Large 9/10 (25.4-25.7 cm)
Chart pattern for slippers and photo help available here.. http://dearestdebi.com/cloud-9-crochet-slippers
You will need to have a basic understanding of Tunisian crochet and how to work Tunisian crochet in the round. If you don’t know anything about Tunisian Crochet I suggest you watch these 2 videos..
Tunisian Crochet Berry Booties Pattern..