This crochet resources page is a guideline as to the difficulty ratings for my patterns and a resource to information and videos to help you along..
* I will add new links in time, if you have a link to crochet resources you find helpful and would like to share please leave me a comment below. *
My Crochet Tips:
Always take time to read a pattern over before beginning and take time to check your gauge. I use a metal yarn needle for sewing in ends.
**How to download a Dearest Debi Pattern**
**Chain Up 2**
**Finish off, weave in ends (Invisible Join)**
Pattern abbreviations are listed in parentheses ( ).
- slipstitch (sl st) - I have used (ss) in some patterns.
- single crochet (sc)
- half double crochet (hdc)
- double crochet (dc)
- increasing (inc)
- decreasing (dec)
- basic sewing
2. ADVANCED BEGINNER
- stitches for rating 1
- frontpost double crochet (fpdc)
- backpost double crochet (bpdc)
- half treble crochet (htr)
- treble/triple crochet (tr)
- stitches for rating 2
- magic ring/circle
- double treble crochet (dtr)
- triple treble crochet (trtr)
- cluster (cl)
- Loop Stitch (lp st)
- Popcorn (pc) *linked video is for my flower bud popcorn stitch.
- stitches for rating 3
- working in front loops only
- working in back loops only
- CrocodileStitch (cs)
- awkward or fiddly sections in pattern
- stitches for rating 4
- picot (p)
- complex assembly of pieces of the pattern (eg. for a toy)