Lip Balm Crochet Ewe
I’ve been having so much fun designing new patterns for the EOS lip balm containers. It started with a Cactus, then a Cupcake and now a little Ewe! This Lip Balm Crochet Ewe was a suggestion by Carmen Pay, she suggested a fat sheep and has won herself a free pattern from my ravelry shop.
This pattern uses Rich Cotton from my yarn shop with a US 2/2.2mm steel hook. It uses a ball stitch (b-st), it’s kind of like a puff stitch but worked slightly different. Make sure to check out the Pattern Special Stitches to learn how to do this stitch. Also required for this pattern will be 2 elastics approximately 1.25 inch that will stretch to approximately 2 inches.
This little lip balm crochet ewe will fit over an EOS lip balm container or something of similar size. I took a little video because you really need to see this little girl in 3D!
Lip Balm Crochet Ewe Pattern Notes..
Click HERE for pattern difficulty ratings.
- White – MC – Ice Yarns – Rich Cotton #2 fine yarn
- Black – AC – 20 yards of #2 fine yarn or even embroidery floss would work.
Hook: US 2/2.2mm
Size: One size, fits EOS Container
- 2 elastics approximately 1.25 inch that will stretch to approximately 2 inches.
- EOS Lip Balm
- Tiny bit of stuffing
- b-st (Ball Stitch) – yo, insert hook into next st, yo, draw up a loop, (yo, insert hook into same st, yo, draw up a loop) 3 times, yo, draw up through all 9 loops on hook.
- sc-dec – (work in front loops only) *insert hook into next st, yo, draw up a loop, rep from * once more, with 3 loops on hook, yo, draw up through all loops on hook.
Gauge: 5 sts of stitch pattern (hdc, b-st) x 5 rows = 1 inch
Notes: Do not join rnds unless otherwise specified and use a st marker in beg st to keep place/counts.
Lip Balm Crochet Ewe Pattern..
(Click on the pink download arrow for download options.)