Chevron Flower Ripple Hand Bag
The Chevron Flower Ripple Hand Bag uses the new stitch pattern I posted last week. Work this new stitch in the round for a cute little hand bag.
This hand bag pattern can be worked up using Puff Flowers or Flat Flowers.
For the Hand bag pictured further down on this blog post I used the flat flower option with some Red Heart Shimmer in 3 colours.
Chevron Flower Ripple Hand Bag Pattern Notes..
Click HERE for pattern difficulty ratings.
You will need 3 colours, less than half a ball of any of the following..
Hook: US I9/5.50mm
Size: Bag measures 8 inches wide but 7 inches tall.
Supplies: Optional. some material to make an 8 x 7 inches insert (Measure your bag first, Need some help with the liner? Check out this post.. http://dearestdebi.com/crochet-bag-liner)
- shell – 3 dc in same stitch.
- sc3tog – (insert hook into next st, yo, draw up a loop) 3 times, with 4 loops on hook, yo, draw through all loops on hook. (An alternate sc3tog could be worked as “sk 1 st, sc in next st, sk 1 st”)
- yo – yarn over.
- pop-st – 5 dc in same st, draw up a loop, remove hook, insert hook in beg dc and back into working loop, tighten and draw up a loop.
Gauge: 3.5 sts per inch.
- Do not fasten off yarn unless otherwise specified.
- AC1 & AC2 can be carried up if as long as the correct tension is used for them.
Chevron Flower Ripple Hand Bag Pattern..
(Click on the pink download arrow for download options.)