Lip Balm Crochet Jellyfish
I shall call you squishy and you will be mine.. This lip balm crochet jellyfish is the 6th lip balm cover I’ve made. You don’t have to have an EOS lip balm you could have any other kind of container lip balm or maybe you could think of something else to stuff inside? Check out all my lip balm cozies HERE.
I added some 0.35″ black shank eyes but they are almost too small for the holes in my work. I made the head of this jellyfish a little bit bigger than the EOS container to include the shank eyes but with them not being big enough I can see them easily falling out. Joann carries a 0.47″ black shank eye that would work better, they can be purchased online HERE. Since I don’t have any larger shanks I am thinking about using my glue gun to add some googly eyes maybe?
Lip Balm Crochet Jellyfish Pattern Notes..
Click HERE for pattern difficulty ratings.
Hook: US G6/4.00mm
Yarn: Bernat Handicrafter Cotton #4 (1 ball – 1.75oz/80yds)
Size: One size, fits EOS lip balm container.
- 2 elastics approx. 3/4 inch that will stretch to approx. 2 inches.
- 2 – 0.47″ black shank eyes (Please read notes about about adding eyes.)
- *Optional* EOS Lip Balm Container.
- *Optional* Key ring clip.
- BLO/FLO – Work in the back/front loops only.
Gauge: 4 sc = 1 inch
- Set aside 10 yards for Rnd 12
- Worked in the round, do not join rounds unless otherwise specified.
- Use a stitch marker to keep place.
Lip Balm Crochet Jellyfish Pattern..