Chevron Flower Ripple Hand Bag
The Chevron Flower Ripple Hand Bag uses the new stitch pattern I posted last week. Work this new stitch in the round for a cute little hand bag.
This hand bag pattern can be worked up using Puff Flowers or Flat Flowers.
For the Hand bag pictured further down on this blog post I used the flat flower option with some Red Heart Shimmer (discontinued) in 3 colours.
Chevron Flower Ripple Hand Bag Pattern Notes..
Click HERE for pattern difficulty ratings.
You will need 3 colours, less than half a ball of any of the following..
Hook: US I9/5.50mm
Size: Bag measures 8 inches wide but 7 inches tall.
Supplies: Optional. some material to make an 8 x 7 inches insert (Measure your bag first, Need some help with the liner? Check out this post.. http://dearestdebi.com/crochet-bag-liner)
- shell – 3 dc in same stitch.
- sc3tog – (insert hook into next st, yo, draw up a loop) 3 times, with 4 loops on hook, yo, draw through all loops on hook. (An alternate sc3tog could be worked as “sk 1 st, sc in next st, sk 1 st”)
- yo – yarn over.
- pop-st – 5 dc in same st, draw up a loop, remove hook, insert hook in beg dc and back into working loop, tighten and draw up a loop.
Gauge: 3.5 sts per inch.
- Do not fasten off yarn unless otherwise specified.
- AC1 & AC2 can be carried up if as long as the correct tension is used for them.
Chevron Flower Ripple Hand Bag Pattern..