Sweet Hearts Wristlet Gloves
Sweet Hearts Wristlet Gloves uses the same stitch pattern as my crochet sweet hearts. There is a chart pattern for the crochet sweet hearts to show the placement of stitches if you need help working with this stitch pattern.
Sweet Hearts Wristlet Gloves Pattern Notes..
Click HERE for pattern difficulty ratings.
Yarn: Bernat Satin Yarn in 2 colours. Master colour = White/Alternate colour = Pink
Hook: US H8/5.00mm
Sizing: I originally only made these crochet sweet hearts wristlet gloves in one size, Adult ladies. Below is an image of how to measure your hand, #3 shows to measure around the palm of your hand. These gloves will fit well for a measurement of 7.5″ if you measure more or less than that you may want to tighten or loosen your gauge. **Update: I have included sizing for Toddler (1-3 years) and Child (4-10 Years) but these patterns have NOT been tested. If you attempt these sizing please note that there may be errors, if you find any errors please let me know by commenting on this post or if you have made the toddler or child size, please let me know that you worked through the pattern with no errors.
- hdc foundation chain – Video tutorial HERE, also check out this nifty way to join the hdc foundation chain HERE.
- fphdc – front post half double crochet
- long hdc – work a hdc in the prev row
- yo – yarn over
Gauge: 9 hdc = 2 inches
- I carried up the yarn between colour changes so I didn’t have to cut the yarn and weave in a bunch of ends. Just make sure when carrying up the yarn that you don’t pull it too tight making the work pucker.
- When working hdc in the sc worked in the ch1 sp of the heart I insert my hook through the stitch as shown below and through to the back of your work then completing the hdc. This will help to keep your stitch together (as shown below).
**Sweet Hearts Wristlet Gloves Multi Sized Pattern..
(Click on the pink download arrow for download options.)
Have you made your own Sweet Hearts Wristlet Gloves? Please share your pictures on my Facebook WALL or hook up your project on Ravelry.