Little Miss Flower Newborn Beanie
This Little Miss Flower Newborn Beanie was originally suppose to be a bonnet but I thought before having to do things the hard way, I’d make a beanie first. This way I could figure out an edging to use, that would be nice for a bonnet. The bonnet pattern is available HERE.
This Beanie was worked up using Ice Yarns – Super Baby which is available from my yarn shop. www.dearestdebiyarns.com or I’ve listed some commercial yarns I would recommend to use instead of the the super baby.
There is a video tutorial to help work through the beginning part of this hat.
Little Miss Flower Newborn Beanie Pattern Notes..
- Ice Yarns – Super Baby #2 (100gr/360m) Available at www.dearestdebiyarns.com
50 grams or less in 3 colours – White (MC), Green (AC1), Rose (AC2)
- I would recommend Cascade Yarns Cherub Baby or Plymouth Yarn Dreambaby 4 ply instead of Super Baby.
- Bernat Baby Softee can be used but it is recommended to go down a hook size to a US G6/4.00mm.
Hook: US G6/4.50mm
- v-st – dc, ch 1, dc in same st.
- scv-st – sc, ch 1, sc in same st.
- Shell – 5 dc in same st.
- fpdc – front post double crochet
- Popcorn Stitch (Pop-St) – 5 dc in same st, on last stitch draw up a 1″ loop, remove hook, insert hook beside first dc in behind the 5 dc, attach loop onto hook and draw up a loop.
- Working in the center of the pop-st..
Notes: Need help with the first 4 rounds? Check out this video tutorial.. youtu.be/4G2kRL03Mpc
Little Miss Flower Newborn Beanie Pattern..
(Prices listed are CAN$)
Have you made your own Crochet Little Miss Flower Newborn Beanie? Please share your pictures on my Facebook WALL or hook up your project on Ravelry.