Lip Balm Snowman
Before the end of the month I decided to get the Lip Balm Snowman published, it is the 4th EOS lip balm cover that I have made. Check out all the others here or check out a picture of them all together down below.
It’s so hot out so I stayed in to work on getting this pattern available just in time, Christmas In July, Hanukkah In the Heat, or whatever it is you celebrate, here’s a gift from me to you! All 4 lip balm cozies are available free on my blog. ~Happy Hooking~
Lip Balm Snowman Pattern Notes..
Click HERE for pattern difficulty ratings.
- White – MC – Ice Yarns – Rich Cotton #2 fine yarn (1 ball 50g/175m)
- 2 alternate colours of yarn similar to rich cotton in Orange and Black.
Hook: US 2/2.2mm
Size: One size, fits EOS Container
- 2 elastics approximately 1.25 inch that will stretch to approximately 2 inches.
- EOS Lip Balm
- Tiny bit of stuffing for the upper body and head.
- b-st (Ball Stitch) – yo, insert hook into next st, yo, draw up a loop, (yo, insert hook into same st, yo, draw up a loop) 3 times, yo, draw up through all 9 loops on hook.
- b-st-dec – *yo, insert hook into next st, yo, draw up a loop, yo, insert hook into same st, yo, draw up a loop, rep from * once more, yo draw up through all 9 loops on hook.
- sc-dec – (work in front loops only) *insert hook into next st, yo, draw up a loop, rep from * once more, with 3 loops on hook, yo, draw up through all loops on hook.
Gauge: 5 sts of stitch pattern (hdc, b-st) x 5 rows = 1 inch
Notes: Do not join rnds unless otherwise specified and use a st marker in beg st to keep place/counts.
Lip Balm Snowman Pattern..
(Click on the pink download arrow for download options.)