Crochet Sweet Hearts Leg Warmers
Crochet Sweet Hearts Leg Warmers are available in 2 sizes baby and toddler. Work up a matching pair of Toddler Crochet Sweet Heart Wristlet Gloves to match!
I was looking at my crochet sweet heart wristlet gloves and thought that these would be the perfect size for baby leggings!! I have edited the pattern to not include thumbholes and is available in 2 sizes.
Crochet Sweet Hearts Leg Warmers Pattern Notes..
Click HERE for pattern difficulty ratings.
Yarn: Bernat Satin Yarn in 2 colours. Master colour = White/Alternate colour = Pink
- Baby US H8/5.00mm
- Toddler US I9/5.0mm
- Baby 6-12 months.
- Toddler 1-3 Years
- hdc foundation chain – Video tutorial HERE, also check out this nifty way to join the hdc foundation chain HERE.
- fphdc – front post half double crochet
- long hdc – work a hdc in the prev row
- yo – yarn over
- Baby 9 hdc = 2 inches
- Toddler 8 hdc = 2 inches
- I carried up the yarn between colour changes so I didn’t have to cut the yarn and weave in a bunch of ends. Just make sure when carrying up the yarn that you don’t pull it too tight making the work pucker.
- When working hdc in the sc worked in the ch1 sp of the heart I insert my hook through the stitch as shown below and through to the back of your work then completing the hdc. This will help to keep your stitch together (as shown below).
**Crochet Sweet Hearts Leg Warmers Pattern..
|Create Date||November 29, 2013|
|Last Updated||February 2, 2015|
To download Sweet Hearts Leg Warmers please complete one of the following options..
Have you made your own Crochet Sweet Hearts Leg Warmers? Please share your pictures on my Facebook WALL or hook up your project on Ravelry.