Crochet Sweet Hearts Dress
Crochet Sweet Hearts Dress uses the same stitch pattern as my crochet sweet hearts. You can make a matching hat, leggings or wristlets to go with this dress. The dress can be finished with ruffle yarn as pictured or you can turn your dress into a tulle tutu. The pattern includes instructions for how to turn the dress into a tutu.
Crochet Sweet Hearts Dress Pattern Notes..
Click HERE for pattern difficulty ratings.
- Master Colour (MC) – White
- Alternate Colour – Black
Hook: US H8/5.00mm (Add Sashay with a US K10.5/6.50mm)
Size: 4 Years (23 inch chest)
- fphdc – front post half double crochet
- long hdc – work a hdc in the prev row
- yo – yarn over
Gauge: 9 hdc = 2 inches
- I carried up the yarn between colour changes so I didn’t have to cut the yarn and weave in a bunch of ends. Just make sure when carrying up the yarn that you don’t pull it too tight making the work pucker.
- When working hdc in the sc worked in the ch1 sp of the heart I insert my hook through the stitch as shown below and through to the back of your work then completing the hdc. This will help to keep your stitch together (as shown below).
Adding Sashay or Tutu Tulle..
- Adding Sashay yarn photo tutorial available HERE, make sure to read pattern notes before following the photo tutorial!
- Adding Tutu Tulle photo tutorial available HERE.
Crochet Sweet Hearts Dress Pattern..
Have you made your own Crochet Sweet Hearts dress? Please share your pictures on my Facebook WALL or hook up your project on Ravelry.