Baby Girl Mittens
Baby Girl Mittens Pattern Notes..
Click HERE for pattern difficulty ratings.
Hook: US F5/3.75mm
Size: Newborn (o – 3 Months)
- 40 inches of ribbon, cut in half.
- elastic thread (optional)
- Do NOT join rounds unless otherwise specified.
- Use a stitch marker in beg stitch of each round.
- Esc (extended single crochet): Insert hook into next st, yo and draw up a loop, yo and draw through 1 loop, yo and draw through last 2 loops.
- Esc2tog (extended single crochet decrease): Insert hook under front loop only of next 2 sts, yo and draw a loop through both sts, yo and draw through 1 loop, yo and draw through last 2 loops.
Gauge: 4 esc x 4 rows = 1 inch square
Baby Girl Mittens Pattern..
(Click on the pink download arrow for download options.)
Have you made your own Crochet Baby Girl Mittens? Please share your pictures on my Facebook WALL or hook up your project on Ravelry.